Saturday, July 18, 2009

We have liftoff

First off, I'd like to take this moment to apologize to all my ardent readers out there. I realize my blog has been down for some time now and while I do have a littany of good excuses, I shall refrain from using them.

Instead I apologize once more.

While I've managed to move all my posts to Wordpress, I'm sorry I haven't been able to move all the comments. You will notice, those of you who insisted on commenting on zaevdutt.blogspot.com have had all your comments moved over. Unfortunately, Wordpress and Posterous haven't quite linked up yet. Those are the breaks I guess. By the way I also want to take this time to tell you that Posterous is a phenomenal model, I only moved away from it because of the lack of customizability with regard to design.

And Finally, while the design of this blog may seem very plain, its a work in progress. It took me a long time to finalize on this design and I personally like it for it's simplicity.

Some of the new and old features of the blog include:

1) Blog Roll - These are links to blogs I read.

2) My Twitter Feed - These include most of my nonsensical, value adding twitter updates. Follow me!

3) Tag Cloud - This is my personal favourite, it's a Tag Cloud which takes you to posts that have been categorized or tagged in a certain way by me. Should make for easier browsing.

While I have yet to update the blog with any new material, you can take the time to enjoy some of it's new aspects and go through the older posts.

Oh and you can expect a post from me over the weekend.


P.S. For all the updates, you must view the blog using the url http://www.zaevdutt.com

Posted via web from Zaev's Hole in the Wall

No comments: